A note from the I2RS Chairs regarding the Interim Meeting being held
April 22-23, 2013 in Sunnyvale, CA:

  We've put up a registration page for the I2RS interim meeting at:

  http://i2rs-interim.eventbrite.com

  You must register in order to be able to attend.  The cut off date for
  registration will be on April 17, 2013.

  Cheers all, and hope to see you there.

  best,
    -Ed and Alia