Thank you to all of you who took part in IETF 114 post-meeting survey, we got
some excellent data.  There is a blog post that analyses the results [1] and
which for the first time incudes comparative data across the last six IETF
meetings.  You can also jump direct to the interactive dashboard [2], which now
incorporates some breakouts by participation type (onsite, remote).

As a number of respondents commented on the mask policy in the survey feedback,
please note that we have a consultation underway on the COVID management
restrictions for IETF 115 [3] and would welcome input into that from all IETF
114 participants as well as the rest of the community.

[1]  https://www.ietf.org/blog/ietf-114-post-meeting-survey/
[2]  https://ql.tc/zJaoDM
[3]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/-oTxpNAS53mLXpgKpJ78FwXuo0s/

PS Apologies for those of you who use Privacy Badger and have to turn it off to
see the dashboard, we have not been able to resolve that yet.

--
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director