IETF 115 London and online
5-11 November 2022

I am pleased to announce that registration is now open for the IETF 115 meeting
and the next IETF Hackathon:

    https://registration.ietf.org

IETF 115 will be a 7-day hybrid meeting on 5-11 November. Agenda details for
the IETF 115 meeting will be published on 7 October. The IETF Hackathon [1]
will be held 5-6 November. Full details about the IETF 115 meeting are
available at:

    https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/115/

You may wish to consult our detailed FAQ that aims to answer the main questions
about travel, registrations, hotel bookings, and the mechanics of onsite
participation:

    https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/115/faq/

The IETF 115 meeting venue is the Hilton London Metropole [2]. As explained in
the FAQ, you will need to register before you can reserve a guest room at the
venue. A link to reserve a guest room will be sent to you after you register.
Booking a different hotel does not require you to register first.

As with recent meetings, all IETF 115 participants, both onsite and remote,
will need to use our remote participation service, Meetecho. Information about
Meetecho and details about how to use it will be available in advance of the
meeting.

All IETF 115 participants will need an IETF Datatracker account in order to
authenticate with Meetecho. You can create a Datatracker account before
registration [3] or as part of the registration process.

# Registration options

Onsite:

    A. Early-Bird Registration: USD 700, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC
2022-09-19
    B. Standard Registration: USD 875, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC
2022-10-24
    C. Late Registration: USD 1000, if paid after 23:59 UTC 2022-10-24
    D. Full-time Student Registration: USD 150 (with proper ID)
    E. One Day Pass Registration: USD 375
    F. Hackathon only: No Fee

Remote:

    A. Early-Bird Registration: USD 230, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC
2022-09-19
    B. Standard Registration: USD 280, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC
2022-10-24
    C. Late Registration: USD 330 if paid after 23:59 UTC 2022-10-24
    D. Full-time Student Registration: USD 50 (with proper ID)
    E. One Day Pass Registration: USD 125
    F. Hackathon only: No Fee
    G. Fee Waiver Option: No Fee (see below for more details)

Payment is required at time of registration. If you initiate but do not
complete the registration process, you will need to start again. If you require
payment to be made by a 3rd party (e.g. internal accounting department), you
have the option to forward your registration record to someone who can complete
payment on your behalf. You are not considered registered until payment is
received.

# IETF 115 fee waivers

We understand that not everyone can afford the IETF 115 remote registration fee
for a variety of reasons and we do not want any of these to be a barrier to
participation. For that reason, we make an unlimited number of fee waivers
available to remote participants and operate on a trust basis, making no checks
on eligibility. If you are planning to participate remotely and cannot afford
the registration fee then please take the fee waiver option:

   https://www.ietf.org/forms/115-registration-fee-waiver/

# Cancellation and changing registration

If you register for onsite participation and wish to change to an online
registration then you can cancel with a full refund and re-register. If you
wish to cancel your registration for any other reason then we will provide a
full refund. Please request any cancellations and refunds by contacting the
Secretariat at supp...@ietf.org before the cutoff time of UTC 23:59 2022-10-31.

# Letters of Invitation

Thanks to the generosity of our Local Supporter and Connectivity Sponsor BT,
requesting a letter of invitation is available during the registration process.
If you have questions regarding letters of invitation, please contact the IETF
Secretariat at supp...@ietf.org.

# COVID management

Community consultation on COVID management at IETF 115 in London is ongoing and
closes 29 August. Once community consultation has closed, details regarding
COVID management for onsite participants at IETF 115 will be published. For
more information, see:

   https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/115/faq/#covidmeasures

# Childcare

Thanks to the generosity of our Diversity & Inclusion sponsors, Cisco, Akamai,
Huawei, Comcast, Identity Digital and Verisign, the IETF is offering limited
onsite childcare, free to participants. Participants with children ages 0-12
are invited to take advantage of this opportunity, with childcare available
Saturday, 5 November through Friday, 11 November during the meeting day. More
information and details about how to register this will be available soon.

If you require any further information or assistance with registration then
please feel free to contact us at supp...@ietf.org.

Jay

[1]  https://www.ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/115-hackathon/
[2]  https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/115/hotel/