[Forwarding this on behalf of the Tao editors - Lars]

Dear all,

I am very happy to announce the new version of the Tao of the IETF [0].

This version significantly benefited from suggestions and contributions by the
community, most notably from Rich Salz, for which I as editor am very thankful.

This publication would also not have been possible without the support of Greg
Wood and the review of the IESG.

The IESG requested for future iterations to have smaller changes, so I intend
to increase the publication pace. However, this also depends on the discussion
about the future of the Tao.

Best,

Niels
Editor of the Tao

PS New suggestions are of course always welcome on tao-discuss and on Github as
PR (https://github.com/ietf/tao/blob/main/Tao.md)

[0] https://ietf.org/tao