I am very pleased to announce that Cisco will be the Host for IETF 115 London,
5-11 November 2022.  I look forward to seeing many of you there.

Registration for IETF 115 is open at https://registration.ietf.org/115/ and
more information is at https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/115/

Global Hosts and Global Supporters provide the highest level of commitment and
recognition among all IETF industry sponsors. Their sustained support for IETF
meeting and operations is essential to maintain the collaboration that makes
the IETF what it is.   To find out more about the variety of opportunities to
support the IETF, see:

        https://www.ietf.org/support-us/

Thank you to Cisco for hosting IETF 115, and their ongoing support of the IETF.

Jay

--
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director