The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG (pce) to
consider the following document: - 'Label Switched Path (LSP) Object Flag
Extension for Stateful PCE'
  <draft-ietf-pce-lsp-extended-flags-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
last-c...@ietf.org mailing lists by 2022-10-11. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to i...@ietf.org instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   RFC 8231 describes a set of extensions to Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) to enable stateful control of MPLS-TE
   and GMPLS Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via PCEP.  One of the
   extensions is the LSP object which includes a Flag field with a
   length of 12 bits.  However, all bits of the Flag field have already
   been assigned in RFC 8231, RFC 8281, RFC 8623 and I-D.ietf-pce-
   binding-label-sid.

   [Note to RFC Editor - Replace I-D.ietf-pce-binding-label-sid to RFC
   XXXX, once the RFC number is assigned.]

   This document proposes to define a new LSP-EXTENDED-FLAG TLV for the
   LSP object for an extended flag field.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-extended-flags/