At least as I read it, I don't think you are describing the same issue as RFC
8376, Section 8.6.  It describes the concern as "banking on the reputation of
the signing domain (e.g., a large popular mailbox provider) rather than its
own".  I believe that's meant to describe an unaligned (in a DMARC sense)
message, which seems different than what you are describing.

Many normal email operations seem difficult to distinguish from the case you
are trying to address.  Signing fields in the envelope may be enough to break
replaying, although it would have other negative consequences.

Scott K