I was one of the M3AAWG 57 SF DKIM replay session organizers that helped
put together the slides, so I can try to summarize some of the things in
the slides.  (I was hit with Covid so couldn't attend in person)  M3AAWG
has a confidentiality policy to permit greater knowledge sharing among
participants so I will be sensitive and respectful of those concerns.  So I
apologize if I leave something out, but it might be because something was
indeed sensitive or I suspect it is, and of course I missed the actual
session, so don't know what was said in person.  The following is a high
level outline of the slides/talk:

   - Introduction and description of DKIM replay noting the False-Negative
   and False Positive effects on reputation systems
   - Description of DKIM Replay detection techniques and effects observed
   by senders and receivers
   - Summary of existing DKIM replay mitigations based on tools available
   in RFC6376
   - DKIM development history wrt DKIM Replay
   - M3AAWG 56 Brooklyn BoF / IETF 115 Dispatch proposals
      - Recipient in the signature proposals/drafts
      - Gather per-hop signatures proposals/drafts
      - Problem statement draft

The session reuses some of the IETF 115 Dispatch DKIM Replay slides i.e.
the introduction and proposals, meaning you can find the content there.

Some interesting points:

   - Several senders described using Gmail Postmaster Tools for detection
   of DKIM replay
      - to look for changes to reputation, user reported spam, and volume
   - Summary of existing DKIM replay mitigations based on tools available
   in RFC6376
      - DKIM header oversigning.  Some discussion on which headers.
      - DKIM timestamp and expiry.  Discussion of expiry durations.
      - Signature counting.  Acknowledged False Positives which needs
      support to mitigate, but the claim is DKIM replay isn't a
problem for that
      receiver i.e. highly successful.
      - Key rotation
   - DKIM replay was considered during development of RFC- hence the "x="
   tag
   - Advice for DKIM WG success?  To encourage folks to participate in the
   mailing list discussion

thanks,
-Wei