I think the definition of all tags in 3.5 should have as much critical
information (or a section reference) that will not deviate from what
is defined.

I think the definition of i= should include information about the
public key t=s tag.  This t=s information that will deviate the "i="
definition is not found until 3.6.1 and 3.10.  The same can apply to
section 2.6 Agent or User Identifier (AUID) which makes no mention of
t=s or any reference to section 3.6.1, 3.10.

Possible small change in 3.5 i= definition, 2nd paragraph change:

       The syntax is a standard email address where the Local-part MAY be
       omitted.  The domain part of the address MUST be the same as, or a
       subdomain of, the value of the "d=" tag.  If the public key
       contains t=s, then the domain part of the address MUST match
       the value of "d=" tag.

Possible small change in 2.6:

    2.6.  Agent or User Identifier (AUID)

    A single identifier that refers to the agent or user on behalf of
    whom the Signing Domain Identifier (SDID) has taken responsibility.
    The AUID comprises a domain name and an optional <Local-part>.  The
    domain name is the same as that used for the SDID or is a sub-domain
    of it. If the public key contains t=s, then the domain name MUST
    be the same as SDID. For DKIM processing, ............

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com