Charles Lindsey wrote:

> I think is is clear that these attacks will work if deployers fail to
> watch out for them. The only question is how long it will take the Bad
> Guys to spot the opportunities (and for sure they WILL spot them - sooner
> probably than later).

+1

To me, the protocol requires a highlighted explicit ONE FROM signing
and verifier rule. It SHOULD NOT continue to sign a multi-from
message, and it SHOULD invalidate the verification of a multi-from
message.

Anything above that is SWAGGING and exploratory in nature and a
consideration only to address legacy signers and verifiers, which
includes receivers or internal mail creators don't allow multiple from
headers.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com