NIGEL PREECE

ROOM 02:
DAN BAILEY
LOST WITNESS
THE INSOMNIACZ
DARREN SCOTT
PETE DOLUKHANOV

SATURDAY 21ST JULY @ CLUB IKON 8:30PM - 6:00AM
NEWBRIDGE ST. NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE : 0191 261 2526

TICKETS: £25 + BOOKING FEE
BUY ONLINE: WWW.TICKETMASTER.CO.UK

July 21st sees Newcastle's leading Trance and Hard House night, "To Die For" bring a little bit of Sheffield madness to Klub Ikon, for a one off Love Parade After Party. With nearly 3000 capacity for all you clubbing nutters, there will be entairtainment including Dwarf Doormen, Stormtrooper Guards, Stilt Walkers, Fire Eaters, Angle Grinders, Trapeze Artists, plus the cream of Hard House DJs.

We have also hired for the night, a 20ft high, man powered mechanical Robot. It was used in the Sylvester Stallone film, "Judge Dread" and cost over £200,000 to build, taking almost 5 years to complete. Powered by hydraulics, it is manned by an experienced operator and will be there to basically mingle and party. And for those of you in the queue we have hired a BMX stunt team to keep you entertained.

Also keep listening to Galaxy FM, as well as covering the event live they will be holding competitions to win free tickets. And if you like your face in the Magazines dress your best as M8 Magazine are covering the whole night to review in next months issue.

See you on the night and may we warn you in advance, take the week off work!

TICKETS:

BUY ONLINE: WWW.TICKETMASTER.CO.UK
BY PHONE (24 HOURS A DAY): 020 7316 4709
OR AT ANY TOWER RECORDS, HMV OR BLACKWELLS BOOKSHOP

NORTH-EAST OUTLETS:

NEWCASTLE
FLYING RECORDS // 67-69 HIGHBRIDGE // 0191 222 1925
GRAYS MENSWEAR // HOOD STREET // 0191 230 1436
KLUB IKON // 49 NEWBRIDGE STREET // 0191 261 2526
TUCCI // 105-109 GRAINGER STREET // 0191 221 1455
BROOKLYN BARBERS // 91 PILGRIM ST // 0191 232 6968
BROOKLYN BARBERS // 11 NELSON ST // 0191 230 1910

SUNDERLAND
TUCCI // 50 MARKET SQUARE, THE BRIDGES // 0191 567 2453

METRO CENTRE
TUCCI // BLUE QUADRANT // 0191 460 8997

DURHAM
BROOKLYN BARBERS // 67 SADDLER ST.