On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 10:16:53AM -0400, Fred Douglis wrote:
> Since my mail to the list, I received quite a few private responses basically
> confirming that the train to the taxi is reasonable (or taxi from the airport
> at greater cost -- I may do this given the late arrival time, and a comment
> from one person about how even the train isn't that conducive to luggage).   I
> see there was eventually one public response as well -- Thanks, Lyndon.

Does anyone have an estimate of the cost of the taxi from the airport
to the hotel?

-MM

Michael Mealling        |      Vote Libertarian!       | urn:pin:1
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      |                              | http://www.neonym.net

    Democracy gives an aura of legitimacy to acts that
    would otherwise be deemed tyranny.
                                         -- Walter Williams