Austin Bill-P23393 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] writes:

 > "By 1565, Nostradamus was very ill, suffering from arthritis
 > and gout, confined to his house. He died on July 1, 1566."
 >

 > Please check your quotes and hoaxes with reputable sources
 > before you spread them around.

 [quote alleging to be from Nostradamus in 1654 snipped]

 > Note that the date is a few years after his death.

I would just chalk it up to lysdexia, fat fingers, etc., as a typo for 1564.

However, ALL this stuff about attack is quite off topic (except the tiny
portion relating to emergency message protocols and such).  Please, folks,
keep a level head, and discuss it in the proper forums.  Remember,
disruption of our normal lives is exactly what terrorists want -- don't give
it to 'em.

--
Dave Aronson, Software Engineer, +1-571-434-2039 V, +1-571-434-2001 F.
Opinions above are MINE, ALL MINE -- but for rent at reasonable rates.