At 08:24 22.12.99 -0800, Dunlap, Randy wrote:
>And can you make the patch(es) available to other
>list maintainers as well.  I know of several other
>mailing lists with this same problem and need.

Since others may want it:

One way to do it for majordomo is to set "administrivia = yes" (note the
*strange* spelling) in the list config file.
However, I think that catches too much, and use this bunch instead on
"ietf+censored":

taboo_body          <<  END
/^remove$/i
/^unsubscribe$/i
/^unsuscribe/i
/^unsubscribe /i
/^subscribe /i
/^subscribe$/i
/^benchmark supply/i
END

Note that it (by intent) only catches "subscribe" at the BEGINNING of a line.
Expand as needed.....

                          Harald

>~Randy

[EMAIL PROTECTED]