Via babelfish.altavista.com, and translated from English to German and back

Probably falsely than nothing, it is it many better compilers/translators
than babelfish gives out there. WG discussions down on really arrive niggly
points; a compiler/translator, that does not operate * perfectly * is
probable to form things falsely. At least today, if we speak by a language
barrier, a human brain give it, which does the translation, able, to detect
and again-formulate problems, how uses.

And English/French/English:-

Probably worse than anything, unless there are translators much better than
the babelfish outside there. The discussions of WP descend really niggly at
the points; a translator who does not function * perfectly * is likely to
make things worse. At least today, if we speak by a linguistic barrier,
there let us be a human making translation, able brain identify problems and
reformulate them like necessary.

You can see the decay in the clarity of the original message.
If I had received something similar purporting to be from an IETF member in
a country that I didn't speak the language of, I would assume someone had
reinitialized Mark V. Chaney.

cheers,
Stewart