> It seems to me that the decision to just use NATv6 rather than
> do a site-wide runumber will be a very easy decision to make.

Actually, if your assumption is that NATv6 is better than IPv6 with
renumbering, then IPv4 and NATv4 was good enough to start with and
there was need to move to IPv6 in the first place. However, many
people fear that NATs just won't cut it as a long-term solution, with
a number of different reasons why this is so (impact on security and
applications, operational and administrative costs, etc.). But if
NATv4 doesn't cut it, I don't see how NATv6 between IPv6 sites cuts it
either.

Thomas