ooops, sorry, I guess it was Paul that uncovered my retirement scheme.

At 10:10 AM 5/8/2000 +0100, Paul Robinson wrote:

>No! We don't want to fix the holes! We want to keep a record of them
>without telling the admins, and when they misbehave, not only can we pop
>their kneecaps, set fire to their house, release information to their
>families they wouldn't want to be released, but also as a grand finale,
>we can take control of the machine and do what we wanted anyway.
>Eventually, we as the IETF would have complete control of every machine
>connected to the Internet, thereby giving us control of the entire
>planet, which in turn would allow us to park wherever we wanted and
>*not*get*a*ticket*!!!!!! :-)
>
>--
>Paul Robinson - Developer/Sys Admin @ Akitanet http://www.akitanet.co.uk

I moved to a new MCI WorldCom facility on Nov 11, 1999

MCI WorldCom
22001 Loudoun County Parkway
Building F2, Room 4115, ATTN: Vint Cerf
Ashburn, VA 20147
Telephone (703) 886-1690
FAX (703) 886-0047

"INTERNET IS FOR EVERYONE!"
See you at INET2000, Yokohama, Japan July 18-21, 2000
http://www.isoc.org/inet2000