Kevin Farley wrote:

> --- John Stracke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Today, if you want to
> > spam all of
> > them, you have to subscribe to all of them, which is impractical.

(I spoke sloppily, by the way.  For "today", read "with separate filters
on every list".)

> Impractical, but through software, not impossible. Could readily be
> automated.

If that's so, then subscriber filters won't work; as soon as it becomes
profitable to do so, the spamware vendors will include automated
subscription features.

|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own. |
|eCal Corp.      |Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to|
|[EMAIL PROTECTED]|have an "S" in it?                            |