-- dimanche, mai 26, 2002 20:04:30 +0200 Harald Alvestrand
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote/a écrit:

> conflict with just about EVERY working group: The meeting that will talk
> about the IETF procedures for intellectual property rights, including
> copyright issues and - most ominously - patent issues. This was mentioned
>
> So this means that people who have IPR issues they want to bring to the
> table had better be prepared to stay Friday; most others can leave if
> they want to.
>
> What do people think?

- important topic to be discussed
- to me, this topic could need external advisors available during the
meeting to make progress and understand the issues. engineers are not good
IPR attorneys...
- left to the secretariat the choice of scheduling. friday seems a good
choice.

Marc.

>                     Harald
>

> --On fredag, mai 24, 2002 17:13:14 +0200 Cedric Aoun
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>> I don't know if people have already asked this question, I apologize if
>> this was discussed before.  Are we going to finish the WGs sessions on
>> Thursday in Yokohama, same as in Minneapolis?  Most flights to Europe are
>> around noon, in case meetings are scheduled on Friday people in Europe
>> will need to schedule their flight on Saturday.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Cedric

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie