Option 2 grows the IESG by 1 to 2 ADs.  I concur with sediments
that this will likely make the IESG less effective, hence I oppose
option 2.  And as Option 3 has a high chance of becoming option 1
(become temporary things have a tendency to become permanent), I
dislike it as well.  I favor option 1.

Kurt