Richard Perlman wrote:

On 7/5/03 3:08 AM, "Ole J. Jacobsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Casual and comfortable" is a phrase that describes us well. We favor the
practical over the formal.

Don't believe a word Ole says.  I have seen him at many of his 50 IETF
meetings and most of the time his T-Shirt has been recently washed.

Ah, but wearing clean clothes at IETF is practical; it's so inconvenient when somebody walks by, gets a whiff, passes out, and trips over your power cord.

--
|John Stracke      |[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |