Dean Anderson wrote:

One thing I've noticed is that of none of the people criticizing me has
thought to address the fact that OUR ADDRESS SPACE IS NOT HIJACKED, and
that these people associated with the IETF: Paul Vixie, Joe Abley, Bill
Manning, and Rob Austein as WG Co-chair in his role for IETF business, all
claim that it is. But anyone can plainly see they are lying.

No, actually, that's very difficult for anyone to see. First off there's the simple matter that "hijacked" doesn't mean you hijacked it; as has already been pointed out, it could mean that someone else hijacked part of it from you.

Second there's the fact that ARIN lists your netblock as being assigned to the Open Software Foundation (with yourself as the contact). It is impossible for an outsider to know whether or not the OSF transferred the block to av8.com legitimately. I don't suspect it, you understand--nor do I much care--I'm just pointing out that it's not plain whether anybody here is lying.

|John Stracke      |[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                      |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                     |
|"Baldric, how did you manage to find a turnip that cost 400,000|
|pounds?" "Well, I had to haggle." --Blackadder III             |