On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 06:36:45PM -0400, Ed Juskevicius wrote:

>    To echo Harald's words from Dallas:
>
>  - Just wanted to state what's obvious to all of us by now:
>
> - This time the wireless WORKED, and Just Went On Working.
>
> - THANK YOU!
>
>    In  addition,  I  want  to  extend  my  personal  compliments  to  our
>    Ericsson, Combat Networks and the entire NOC team for a very good job.

Yes, it's been very good this time.   Of course, sod's law kicked in
last night as soon as the wireless was mentioned in the plenary, it seemed
to disappear, as if to make us all aware how much we appreciate it :)

Also the presence of tables again in the front rows, along with ample power
sockets, was very welcome.

Tim