On 2007-4-24, at 17:43, ext Frank Ellermann wrote:
Lars Eggert wrote:
it indexes all currently-active WG and RG mailing list archives

I think it's a proper or favoured subset (selected by you) of what's
anyway in Google's index, specified in the form of "URL patterns" for
inclusion or exclusion.

Exactly.

  In the most simple form you'd say ietf.org
resulting in all indexed documents for domains ending in ietf.org,
not limited to http or to html.

We use more complex patterns that only match individual emails in the list archives, to cut out false positives (stuff on other web pages that matches).

If people feel like we're missing some useful list archives, let us know.

Lars