On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 03:22:58PM +0200,
 Thierry Ernst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
 a message of 42 lines which said:

> Note that the aim of this proposition would not to get more fund to
> the IETF, but to relieve the IETF of the cost of processing drafts
> that are never read, never discussed, and absolutely useless.

Therefore, I do not understand your proposal. If an I-D is "never read
and never discussed", its cost is nil, no? (sending it to a mailing
list has no real cost).

If an I-D is reviewed by several persons in the WG, one AD, two
members of IESG, etc, then, yes, it costs money but such an in-depth
review does not happen for random student-published I-D.

To summary: what problem do we try to solve?