On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 08:53:37AM -0800, Dave Crocker wrote:

> Tim Chown wrote:
> >I'd just like to compliment whoever implemented the new web based
> >IETF draft submission tool.   Very simple to use and rather slick :)
>
> +10
>
> Easy to use, and astonishingly quick release for public access to each new
> document.
>
> Definite home run.

I am noticing drafts being published 3 hours after the deadline.  I assume
that's because the draft is announced when the email ack is done for the
submission?   I recall having about 3 days to ack before the submitted
draft was dropped, which would suggest that we may see drafts appearing
until Thursday.

But yes, it's very nice.

--
Tim