On Feb 19, 2008, at 12:33 PM, Simon Josefsson wrote:

> According to the trust administrative procedures:
>
> http://trustee.ietf.org/docs/Trust_Procedures_12-15-2005.pdf
>
> the trustees should hold at least three meetings per year, and shall
> appoint a secretary who should record and publish minutes of the
> meetings.

The Trust nominally meets once per month; Minutes through the end of
2007 have been approved (except for 12-20).

I know that some of these minutes have not been uploaded yet, having
recently been approved, but I don't
know why the previous ones aren't there.

This will be fixed pronto.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks
IETF Trust Secretary