In message <4a537666.7060...@att.com>, Tony Hansen writes:
> I also had to copy rfc2629-other.ent, rfc2629-xhtml.ent and rfc2629.dtd
> into the current directory to get it to work. And Firefox seems to be
> pickier than IE about the XML it will accept.
>
> Otherwise pretty cool.
>
>       Tony Hansen
>       t...@att.com

I had wierd results with the following just printing out "Zone" and
not the rest of the lines in the table.

        <texttable>
          <ttcol align="left">Zone</ttcol>
          <c>10.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>16.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>17.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>18.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>19.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>20.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>21.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>22.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>23.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>24.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>25.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>26.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>27.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>28.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>29.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>30.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>31.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
          <c>168.192.IN-ADDR.ARPA</c>
        </texttable>

Also how do you do the equivalent of "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;" in
xml?

> Julian Reschke wrote:
> > Julian Reschke wrote:
> >> Again: it's much easier to test using any recent web browser, and
> >> using rfc2629.xslt. Just press F5 (refresh) in the browser window, and
> >> there you go.
> >>
> >> BR, Julian
> >
> > OK, I have been told off-list that this needs more explanation...
> >
> > rfc2629.xslt implements the xml2rfc vocabulary in XSLT, which all major
> > browsers nowadays implement.
> >
> > Thus, you can simply open the XML in the browser, and let the browser
> > convert to HTML.
> >
> > To do so:
> >
> > 1) Add the XML Stylesheet Processing Instruction to the top of the
> > source file, such as in:
> >
> >   <?xml-stylesheet type='text/xsl' href='rfc2629.xslt' ?>
> >
> > (after the XML declaration, when present)
> >
> > 2) Copy rfc2629.xslt to the folder where the xml2rfc source file resides
> > (get it from <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc2629xslt.zip>).
> >
> > 3) Open the XML file in IE/Firefox/Safari/Opera.
> >
> > More info: <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc2629xslt/rfc2629xslt.html>
> >
> > NOTE: rfc2629.xslt does not support xml2rfc's "include" processing
> > instruction, thus external references will only work using the XML
> > entity inclusion mechanism (see <http://xml.resource.org/>, "Including
> > Files").
> >
> > BR, Julian

Mark Andrews, ISC