Hi Ben,
Please see inline.

Regards,
Ahmad

[Ahmad]
Ok.

> >> More inline:

[Ahmad]
Well, we need to be a little careful here:) I think what you meant to
say here is without any security mechanism.
So, If no valid SA is being used to protect the binding revocation
signaling and, I assume, the MIP6/PMIP6 signaling, then a lot of bad
things could happen.

> Or there
> underlying architectural features that prevent or make this hard?
[Ahmad]
I am not quite sure what you mean by the underlying architectural
features in this context. But I can say the following: If no security
mechanism (SA) is being used, neither BU/BA nor BRI/BRA are allowed to
be used for establishing nor revoking mobility sessions.

> think just discussing that in the SecCon would go a long way towards
> addressing my concerns.)
[Ahmad]
I am in the process of rewriting the security section and the whole
draft to address all comments. Will revaluate before publishing whether
we need anything specific here.

Regards,
Ahmad