Folks,

A number of people have indicated that they believe the draft contract language is standard, and required by the government.

It occurs to me that we should try to obtain copies of the exact language used for meetings by other groups like ours.

     If indeed the language is identical, that probably means something useful.

     If our draft language is different, that also probably means something
useful.

Does anyone have access to copies of agreements for other meetings?

d/

   "Should the contents of the Group's activities, visual or audio
   presentations at the conference,or printed materials used at the
   conference (which are within the control of the Client) contain
   any defamation against the Government of the People's Republic
   of China, or show any disrespect to the Chinese culture, or
   violates any laws of the People's Republic of China or feature
   any topics regarding human rights or religion without prior
   approval from the Government of the People's Republic of China,
   the Hotel reserves the right to terminate the event on the spot
   and/or ask the person(s) who initiates or participates in any or
   all of the above action to leave the hotel premises immediately.

   The Client will support and assist the Hotel with the necessary
   actions to handle such situations. Should there be any financial
   loss incurred to the Hotel or damage caused to the Hotel's
   reputation as a result of any or all of the above acts, the Hotel
   will claim compensation from the Client."

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking