(not speaking for the authors, just observing some... also not
speaking as a co-chair)

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 11:23 AM, t.petch <daedu...@btconnect.com> wrote:
> I find this I-D problematic.  The subject matter is of crucial importance,
> comparable to, or perhaps more important than, IPv6, yet this I-D is not
> an easy read and there should be one such somewhere.

I thought there was to be an overview doc as well produced, with the
goal being to lay out the basic parts referring to the other drafts
for further info/expansion.

> sidr has produced an awesome collection of I-Ds (some now obsolete) but it is
> not obvious, short of spending a few months in the archives, how they fit
> together.  Other major projects - snmp for example - produced an Introduction,
> acting as a starting point and a road map to the other I-Ds and I think that
> that should be a prerequisite for sidr.  This I-D is not it (even if it could
> be); its Normative
> References include a further 80 pages of sidr I-Ds!
>
> One small example.  The I-Ds have several references to RPKI and indeed, that
> appears in -arch; but it first appears on page 8 and is not even expanded, let

eh.. that's a nit that someone should file... "hey, you can't use an
acronym for the first time without actually expanding it properly!"

Can you cite the proper para/page/section on this so the authors can fix it?

-Chris