Very well said Lorenzo.

+1

Unless Ron describes exactly one by one real reasons to give up on draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic and majority of v6ops WG agrees with those reasons IMHO the document should proceed as is.

> It will say that if 6-to-4 is implemented, it must be turned
> off by default.

Last ... if something is turned on or off by default is an implementation choice and last time I checked IETF was not in business to mandate any implementation choice.

Thx,
R.

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Ronald Bonica <rbon...@juniper.net