On 7/12/2011 4:03 PM, Greg Wilkins wrote:
  think there is an important message there for the IETF, because the
establishment of consensus is not by any objective measure and this
science says that subjective measures can be influe
The real issue is proving the consensus was reasonable after the fact. I mean as much as years later there needs to be proof that all IETF practices were fair and open - something that they are so far from its almost funny.
--

Todd S. Glassey
This is from my personal email account and any materials from this account come

Further I OPT OUT of any and all commercial emailings.