Sorry for resending.

The changes in this version have massive impact for CC/CV/RDI implementation.
We, venders, have kept making efforts on interoperability test again and again.
These changes spoil this effort.

Especially, revival of Poll/Final sequence doesn't make sense.
Originally, in my understanding, Poll/Final sequence was excluded from this
draft
to avoid making HW implementation difficult.

Even though it was difficult to change CC interval arbitrary,
the problem should be solved by defining how to transit DOWN/INIT state to UP
state.

The direction which reached consensus once should NOT be changed easily
in order to respond to the market requirements.

IMO, such major changes should NOT be added right before becoming RFC.

I found at least four major/minor changes as follows;
1)Revival of Poll/Final sequence
2)Change of MEP ID formats
3)Change of Diag. Code
4)Change of CV interleaved definition