On 07/13/2011 09:57 PM, Greg Mirsky wrote:
Dear Erminio,
I'd point that the scope of G.8113.1, a.k.a G.tpoam in regard to CCM is
even more narrow then of the document being discussed. The G.8113.1
addresses only bi-directional co-routed LSP and has no model to handle
bi-directional associated LSP in independent mode. And unidirectional
p2p and p2mp LSPs are not addressed by the current revision of the G.8113.1.
Can all these out-of-scope constructs be used to conclude that G.8113.1
is not capable to solve these issues? I don't think so. Solutions are
not readily available, that's all.

Can you guys all drop the ietf-announce list from this thread, please? This list is not for technical discussions. Thanks.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Jabber: kflem...@digium.com | SIP: kpflem...@digium.com | Skype: kpfleming