I don't want to go too far down this road, as it touches sensitive network
architecture issues, but I think you're thinking of this in terms of a
box.  Please think, instead, of a regional network with failover
capabilities and widely distributed customers.    The aggregate need is
(at least) a /10 for a large number of providers.

Chris