comments in line

> I'd encourage you to not try change 2119.

thanks for your comment

> Instead, add whatever new definitions you feel
> you need to your own draft that addresses some
> technical, and not process, topic.

I agree that I will need to add to the technical draft for now.

> If people find your new definitions useful they'll
> say and if enough of that happens they'll be
> included in a 2119bis whenever that's done.

this is the reason for this thread to see the feedback of the
community including me (at this time and the comings) and IMO the
submission of the I-D to update RFC2119 that includes new definition
may help the discussion, in the end the community will decide

AB
===