I did it once - it took 2 or 3 hours *it was quite a while back and I do not
remember)

there were no significant expenses - the depo was in Boston & my only
expense was a few hours parking - the depo was done in the office of the
law firm that was providing the IETF with pro-bono legal services at the time

Scott