Hi Russ,

I am conscious that this text needs to have the consensus of the three groups
planning to co-sign, and we also need consensus of the IETF community that you
sign it.

Given the first of these, I think the question you ask is "Are there strong
objections?" not "Could we wordsmith this so we would be happier with it?"

Had you asked the second question, I would have been first in line (actually, I
already sent my thoughts a couple of weeks ago). But I agree there is no scope
for that at this stage.

Since you asked the other question: No, I have no strong objection, and I
support this statement being signed by you and the IAB chair.

Thanks,
Adrian