Thanks for that Mary.

Looks like you have found an issue that has "crept in". Certainly now on my
list for the schedule
planning for Berlin.

I was *sure* that when the IAOC session was being planned we set bounds that
this must stop before
the newbies welcome because both the newcomers *and* the chairs would want to
be at both sessions.

Adrian

On Thu 14/03/13 12:34 PM , "Mary Barnes" mary.ietf.bar...@gmail.com sent: