Would people like to see a new version of the SIRS draft?

In addition to the questions John raised below, Francis
and others mentioned: lack of reviewers. Also there is the
question of overlap with Area review teams such as secdir,
and there is accumulated experience from Gen-ART (RFC 6385).

Regards
   Brian