On Jun 7, 2013, at 4:33 AM, Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambar...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I recommend to add a column for subjects (number of subjects),
> because the number of subject participated in is very important is
> such summary.

It has always been my assumption that the point of this summary was to give us
all a reality check when we say too much on the IETF mailing list.   Saying
things on the IETF mailing list is very expensive because it addresses the
entire IETF; we should choose our words carefully, and say no more than is
absolutely necessary.   So I think that total volume is really the most
important metric—I was very upset a month or so ago when I noticed that I'd
been the most voluminous poster, and I've tried to avoid being the top poster
again since then.