Chris: The last call on RFC 2050 bis has ended. The draft will be shortly on
the IESG telechat, up for an approval decision and/or suggestion for changes. I
personally think it is ready to move forward. That is not to say that we
wouldn't take comments, if you have some.

As for the rest of the discussion - I'm sure there are things to be improved in
ICANN. I'd suggest though that some of the feedback might be better placed in
an ICANN discussion than on IETF list. And is not like there'd be nothing to
improve on our side :-) Lets focus on IETF aspects here. For what it is worth,
I have limited experience about ICANN, but it has all been very positive.

Jari