When I make a statement at the microphone and then have multiple people
come to thank me afterwards for making that point I don't consider it
pontificating.

I do however consider your own response to be an example of the type of
exclusionary behavior that I was talking about. Dismissing those concerns
as 'pontificating' does not help matters. And you have no idea what actions
I have taken to attempt to recruit people to get involved.

The issue was raised in the IETF plenary I would have expected mention of a
followup mailing list to be made here on the ietf discussion list.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/