Hi Faiz,

Thanks for bringing your idea to the IETF.  The best way to propose your
idea is to write down the details in an "Internet-draft".  That helps make
sure that everyone understands how your system works.  There are some tools
for writing drafts here:
http://tools.ietf.org/

Once you've written your draft, submit it here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/

--Richard

On Thursday, June 27, 2013, Fail ul haque Zeya wrote:

> Hi all,
>  I have an idea and want to share.It is about adaptive http. The protocol
> requests the interests and other parameters from the client and send the
> web page dynamically different to different users based on the interests.
> The intersts can be shared via XML. This is in contrast to configured html
> pages a different mechanism,
> regards
> faiz

  • adaptive http Faiz ul haque Zeya