On Aug 6, 2013, at 11:27 AM, Dave Crocker <d...@dcrocker.net> wrote:
> It was an experiment.  It was awkward and inaccurate.  It also raised basic
> privacy concerns, what with wearing something that can be tracked as you move
> around.

Ironically, this IETF everyone who stayed at the Intercontinental was walking
around with an RFID key in their pocket the whole meeting.   How many of us put
them in faraday cages?

I thought the experiment in Hiroshima went well, and wish we had made it
standard practice.   It is _really_ hard to get people to say their names
consistently in a way that is intelligible to the note-taker; I would go so far
as to say that this is unachievable.