On Wednesday 23 May 2007, Webb, Adam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the edit menu there is a handy tool called "Display Ifeffit buffer".
> This shows you the commands that Athena sends to Ifeffit. In fact it is
> possible to send commands yourself. You just enter it into the entry box
> at the bottom of the window.
>
> In answer to your question. The way that I know is to make a plot and
> see what the commands are. You can directly copy them into a text
> editor, make the changes and paste them back into Athena. All the
> labels, colours etc are there.

Adam brings up a really good point here.  So good, in fact, that I
added a new FAQ question.  See number 10 at
  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki/FAQ/HoraeQuestions

--

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel