Hi Jeff,
Hello from a sunny and warm Japan. I would love to upgrade to snow leopard... but ixafs is a must have for me hence I am still at 10.5. Would it be possible to test whatever version you have ready on my mac? So long as I can select a file from X11 and fit stuff, any functional problems with the pretty front end are something I can live with. Please let me know if I can help.

                Cheers,
                                Paul