From: ifeffit-boun...@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov on behalf of mohamed sobhy
Sent: Thu 5/13/2010 5:21 PM
To: ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov
Subject: [Ifeffit] fitting

Dear all
I am trying to use artemis to do fitting to CeO2. But really I cant get the
right way to do that.
During the fitting, I am using amp as set and change in N degeneracy of the
path. attached is the best fit i got but it still not good and the chi-square
is 41.109065479
so can you suggest me what to do

thanks

Mohamed