Hi everyone, i'm using a macbook with mac OSX. I'm trying to open some files in
artemis (just starting) I can open the Cu010k file from the examples folder but
when i try to open the respective atoms file (a friend of mine was able to open
these files with no problems on windows xp) but artemis shows a message saying
"artemis trapped one or more errors! Error message dumped to screen" and
nothing happens.
I tried to  build up the atoms file starting with a blank page and introducing
all respective values but it still shows the same error.
I'm thinking i may have an old version or I may have missed something about the
installation because i had some problems with athena and now i'm working with
artemis and i can't even get started. Thanks for your help and advice...